Our goal is to add 50 new monthly supporters
to The Pulse. We need:
- First-time donors to join us
- One-time donors to commit to supporting us monthly
- Current Pulse members to increase their monthly commitment
What Is The Pulse?
The Pulse is a community of believers coming alongside persecuted brothers and sisters in a consistent, long-term way. Apart from prayer, monthly giving is the best way to partner with Take Heart.
Why The Pulse?
Will You Be One of The 50?
Eight Years of Service
Take Heart is overcome with gratitude when we look back over the last eight years of serving and supporting our persecuted brothers and sisters in Christ.
Eight years of spiritually encouraging, technically equipping, and financially supporting persecuted Christians have produced a present satisfaction and trust in God’s provision.
So, as we celebrate eight years of service, we ask for your help to reach our goal of adding 50 new donors to the Pulse (our monthly giving team) by November 1, 2023. We are confident that God will complete this goal as He wills, calling the people He wants to join with us in partnership.
If you’ve never given before …
Will you commit to a monthly gift of any amount? Even $10, $15, or $20 each month makes a difference for the people we serve.
If you’ve given once before …
We are grateful for your gift and invite you to partner with us long-term with an ongoing, monthly gift of $20, $50, or $100.
If you’re a current Pulse member …
We depend on your monthly support and thank you for your partnership. We could not do our work without your generosity.
Would you prayerfully consider increasing your current donation by $20, $50, or $100?
Will you be one of the 50?
Here Are Some Examples of What Your Monthly Gift Can Accomplish
- $50 – Supports the monthly cost of a field worker visiting families for spiritual encouragement (that’s the equivalent of just three grande lattes per week at Starbucks)
- $100 – Provides the monthly support for medical checkup for 100 kids
- $150 – Supports the monthly cost of income-generating projects for four women in the four countries we serve; also provides one spiritual technical retreat for leaders
- $200 – Provides vocational training for 30 people
*Your gift will be allocated where it is most needed.
Our Work Is Never Done
The Lord promises persecution will remain until Jesus returns.
So, we know that our work is not done, nor will it be anytime soon.
But, as always, we will take heart, for Jesus has overcome the world.
We invite you to join us in our mission.